Tuesday, September 19, 2006

While I was sleeping...Nature Called

Last night, while I was deep in slumber, Nature was desperately trying to get a hold of me. I was so fast asleep that I did not hear my phone ring. Nature left me several messages.

BEEP!
Nature: Hey Nate, it's me. Look I don't know where you are right now or why you aren't answering, but man you really gotta go. I've got a surprise for you, and I know you weren't expecting it, especially because we just talked a couple of hours ago, but this is really urgent. So, call me back when you get this and we'll get this over with. Thanks.

BEEP!
Nature: Nate, it's me again. I guess you're asleep, and I'm really sorry to wake you up like this, but I can't hold onto this anymore. If you don't get up and take care of this, I don't know what's going to happen. Things could get messy, that's all I'm saying. Call me back.

BEEP!-
Nature: Nate! I know you're there! Pick up! This is ridiculous! Don't make me do something I don't want to do. You'll regret it in the morning! ........ Okay that's it, I'm coming over there!

BEEP!-
Nature: Okay Nate, I'm right outside your door. This is your last chance. Either we can take care of this together right now, or I am just going to leave this with you to deal with on your own in the morning. What's it going to be Nate? Oh, you want to play like that, huh? Okay FINE! See how you like it!
CLICK!!-

The next morning I woke up in a wet bed. I hate Nature.

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!