Monday, September 18, 2006

God Blog

Thought about ending it all today. The truth is, I'm just bored with this one. These people just bore me to tears! At first it was a lot of fun. I enjoyed watching them figure things out, like the fact that they had no clothes on, or that the whole "tree of knowledge" thing was just a test. And then things got real interesting as their little civilizations grew and expanded. And the best part has been listening to their half baked explanations as to why they were created and who I am. I got to hand it to them, if nothing else, they are creative.

And then they started fighting over me! That was interesting. At first it felt kind of cool. Plus it made things easier for me because it was getting crowded in their anyway and I didn't want to have to wipe everyone out again. So they were steadily keeping their own population in check, which was nice. But then it just got so ridiculous. And then both sides started saying that I made promises to them, which I totally did not do. I don't know where they are getting all of this from, but they are totally off base!

But things have been going back and forth like that for so long now, it just doesn't seem like there is going to be anymore progress on this one. I think it's probably time to start a new one. What do you think? Please leave your comments.

Sidenote: I am one Paris Hilton reality TV show away from flooding it all again.

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!