Thursday, November 16, 2006

Best Nate Smith Ever! Part 4

Welcome to the 4th installment of The Best Nate Smith Ever! Today's contender is a fierce competitor who is sure to give me a run for my money.

Nate Smith is a Sophomore for the USC Trojans Baseball team. At first glance I thought I could beat this guy easily, because I am much better at wearing baseball hats. But then I looked at his stats and realized it was going to be an uphill battle.

First of all, he is 6'2" and 230 pounds. Yikes. I am 5'10" and 160 pounds (that's a generous estimate). This guy could eat me.

His senior year of high school he batted .397 and had 6 homeruns. I haven't hit 6 homeruns my whole life!

Last but not least, his favorite movie is Scarface, which is much cooler than my favorite movie; Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde.

So unfortunately, this Nate Smith is clearly a better Nate Smith than me. I concede to you Mr. Trojan. Ah! This is so frustrating! Look how badly he is wearing his hat! How could someone who is so much better than me, be so bad at wearing hats? Whatever, I'm over it.

If you are a Nate Smith or you know a Nate Smith and think he is better than me, bring it on. E-mail me at nateisablog@gmail.com and prove to me that you are The Best Nate Smith Ever!

The Best Nate Smith Ever! World Rankings
1.

2.












3.

4.










5.








Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!