Thursday, November 02, 2006

Job Interview Blog

Boss: Welcome Nate, thank you for coming in today.

Nate: You're welcome. Thank you for having me.

Boss: Have a seat and let's just get started shall we?

Nate: Sounds great.

Boss: First off, are you awesome?

Nate: Yes. Definitely.

Boss: Can you give me an example of how you have been awesome recently?

Nate: The other day I saw a lady who I could have sworn was pregnant. And I really wanted to ask her when the baby was due. But I didn't, because I learn from my mistakes. And as it turns out, she wasn't pregnant, and I avoided a huge catastrophe. That was pretty awesome.

Boss: That is pretty awesome. Okay, what about rad? Are you rad?

Nate: Oh, indeed. I am rad to the max. My friends call me Rad Max.

Boss: Good. I don't need any examples of your radness, that response was more than enough proof. Let's see...do you rule?

Nate: Do I ever!

Boss: Can you prove it?

Nate: The other day I was playing World Series Of Poker on my Playstation 2 and I got 2nd place in a tournament of 1,377 computer generated people. I rule!

Boss: Yes, you certainly do. Okay you seem to have all the qualifications we are looking for. I'm happy to say welcome to the team, Nate.

Nate: Thank you very much! Can I go on break now?

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!