Thursday, November 09, 2006

Damn it! I'm it!

Okay, I've been tagged. I will answer these questions. But I am not going to tag anyone else. I don't play tag. I'm a Kick the Can man.

Four Jobs I Have Had:
1. International Man of Mystery: I'm not sure what I was doing, but it was overseas.
2. Headless Chicken Chaser: After the chickens have their heads chopped off, someone has to chase them down.
3. Oprah: I used to be Oprah...but I got tired of that.
4. Gun Slinger: I could throw a gun a good 10 to 15 feet.

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Bronze Girls: It's a tanner version of the Golden Girls and it is hot!
2. CSI Caribbean: Jack Sparrow inspecting pirate bones with a flash light. Brilliant!
3. 3,576,829,578's Company: 1 guy roommate, 3,576,829,577 girl roommates, and a goofy land lord.
4. Gyros: A group of greek sandwiches discover they have super powers.

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Meat
2. Vegetables
3. Dairy
4. Grains

Four Movies That I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Memento: As soon as I get it, I'll stop watching it.
2. Ocean's 22: It hasn't come out yet, but I can already tell it's going to be good.
3. The Gaytrix: I can never get enough of the line "I know Fung Shui."
4. Burger King Safety Procedures Instructional Video #2: Saftey First.

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. In my mother's womb: It was a studio apartment.
2. In my father's shadow: It's cold and bitter.
3. In my wife's dog house: It's cold and bitter.
4. Wisconsin: It's cold and bitter.

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. In my mother's womb: I have issues.
2. In my wife's arms: My wife wrote that one.
3. On the LOST island...in Sawyer's arms: Damn you Kate!
4. In the studio of my own daily comedy TV show: That's not a joke.

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!