Sunday, November 19, 2006

Nate is a Shop

Tired of having extra money? Wish you could give it to someone who isn't really all that needy but would still benefit from a little extra cash? Well now you can solve both of those problems in one daft move. Check out my new cafepress.com shop called Nate is a Shop. Right now it only has a few items, featuring my new clothing line "No Juan." You can tell the world that you "Fear No Juan" or that "No Juan Cares." In time there will be more items. But I need your help. If there is anything from any of my previous posts that you would like to see featured on a t-shirt or button or mug or some other type of product that cafepress sales; let me know. I'll do my best to accomodate. But know this: If you make a request, and I spend time making the graphics for that item, I expect you to purchase that item. For now, each item will only be marked up $2 from the production cost, so I will only be making $2 off each sale (I'm good at math).

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!