Tuesday, October 10, 2006

11 Books

I've been tagged. Now Blake, Jen, and Skippy are it.

1. ONE BOOK THAT CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
Santa is Dead by Friedrich Nietzsche
I read this when I was 7 years old, and was never the same again.

2. ONE BOOK YOU HAVE READ MORE THAN ONCE?
How to Keep an Idiot in Suspense
The first page of this book says that the last page of the book will tell you how to keep an idiot in suspense. When you get to the last page, it says that the answer is on the first page.

3. ONE BOOK YOU WOULD WANT ON A DESERT ISLAND?
Eat This Book by Abbie Hoffman
A very tasty sequel from the author of Steal This Book

4. ONE BOOK THAT MADE YOU LAUGH?
This is Not a Book by Nate Smith
A collection of my best blog entries from over the year(s). This book will be released sometime in the future. (If you think this is a good idea, and would be a book worth reading/buying, let me know.)

5. ONE BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY?
Snakes on a Plane
So much better than the movie! In the end, when Samuel L. and the Queen Snake finally kiss...It doesn't get any more romantic than that.

6. ONE BOOK YOU WISH YOU HAD WRITTEN?
The Bible by God
Man, talk about a sacrificial cash cow.

7. ONE BOOK YOU WISH HAD NEVER BEEN WRITTEN?
The Bible by God
I love it, and I read it, but there'd be a lot less war without it.

8. ONE BOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING?
End-It-Yourself: A Suicidal Do-It-Yourself Book

9. ONE BOOK YOU HAVE BEEN MEANING TO READ?
Procrastination: Why You Do It, What to Do About It by Jane B. Burka

10. ONE BOOK YOU'RE GLAD YOU OWN?
Everyone Poops by Amanda Mayer Stinchecum
For a while I thought it was just me. I feel so much better now.

11. ONE BOOK THAT MUST BE READ ALOUD?
A Picture Book of Lewis and Clark by David A. Adler

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!