Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lesser of Two Evils #2

Hey, remember "Lesser of Two Evils #1"? Remember how I called it a series, implying that there'd me more? Well here it is! This second edition of "Lesser of Two Evils" is written in the form of a conversation. It's actually going to be part of a 2 man comedy show I am producing called Nate and Nathan. The other guy in the show is named Nathan. Get it? Enjoy!



Nathan
Okay, Nate. I've got a Lesser of 2 Evils challenge for you.

Nate
Okay, I'm game. Bring it.

Nathan
Would you rather sharpen your penis with a pencil sharpener, or drop an atomic bomb on the Special Olympics?

Nate
Well, first of all, is it an electric pencil sharpener?

Nathan
No, it's an old school style sharpener, and you have to crank it yourself.

Nate
Well the worst part about that is when I have to adjust the size down. And the other option is dropping an atomic bomb on the Special Olympics?

Nathan
Yep.

Nate
What do you have against the Special Olympics?

Nathan
Nothing. I'm not going to drop the bomb. You are.

Nate
No I'm not.

Nathan
So you'd rather have your #2 pencil sharpened to a nub?

Nate
I'd have to sharpen it all the way down to a nub?

Nathan
Yeah, like when you were in school and you would sharpen your pencil so much that you could barely hold it.

Nate
That might not take too long. But still, that'd be pretty painful.

Nathan
And the process would probably be irreversible. I don't think they can sew dick shavings back on.

Nate
Yeah...so these Special Olympics, are they the summer or winter Special Olympics?

Nathan
I think there's just the one. But I can't believe you would bomb a bunch of running retards.

Nate
Well Ashley and I want to have kids some day! And you really shouldn't use that word. It's offensive.

Nathan
Hey, you're the one that is bombing them.

Nate
But you made me do it!

Nathan
I didn't make you do anything. I gave you two choices. And apparently you can't help but think with your penis.

Nate
Ashley wants to have a baby!

Nathan
Well, I hope your baby ends up being...special.

Nate
That is not nice.

Nathan
Man, you really hate retards.

Nate
Stop calling them that!

Nathan
Oh, and think about this. When you do bomb the Special Olympics, not only will you be killing thousands of innocent mentally challenged children, you'll be killing the most capable ones this planet has to offer.

Nate
Then who would serve us our McDonald's breakfast? I can't live without my Egg McMuffin. I choose the penis sharpener.

Blog Directory

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!