Thursday, April 19, 2007

Battle!

In the blog forums at bloggeries.com I posted a challenge to other would be funny bloggers to see if they thought their blog was funnier than mine. For several days everyone cowered behind their keyboards, but finally one brave soul has stepped forward to put me in my place. He goes by BP Perry and his blog is http://ittodbtbia.wordpress.com. Now, if you are reading my blog, chances are you are biased. But go check his blog out. Read a lot of his entries. And then let us know what you think. You can email me at nateisablog@gmail.com to tell me who's blog is funnier. I won't be hurt if you say he is funnier, I'll just be inspired to work harder (but don't just say that so that I work harder).

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!