Monday, January 01, 2007

Blog Blog

Well, it is the new year. I was kind of hoping Nate would get things started off right by being more consistent with his blog entries. But no, we are 18.5 hours into the new year and he has yet to post anything. It is almost as if he is on vacation or something. It's like he is with his family participating in traditional activities. Or maybe it's like he is busy going through airport security or sitting on airplanes while traveling across the country. Either way, he is boring the heck out of me. I mean, I'm sure he hasn't given up on me. And I'm sure he cares about his readers and doesn't want them to feel like he is abandoning them. But why would he spend so much time with his family when he could be writing inane blog posts about Unicorns and Panda Bears? At the very least he could have left one of his "Away Message" blogs to let me and his readers know he was going to be out of town.

Well, here's to hoping that 2007 won't continue down this dark path of despair. And for all of you faithful readers, don't give up on Nate. He loves you very much.

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!