Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Cell Phones

When will my cell phone be everything? It is currently my camera, my daily planner, my alarm clock, my instant messenger, my calculator, my game console, and…oh yeah, my phone. But that isn’t enough. When will my phone wake me up in the morning, pick out my outfit, and make me breakfast. And when will I be able to ride my cell phone to work? Why is technology moving so slowly!? When will my Cell Phone be a refreshing beverage while at the same time being an entertaining television program? When will my cell phone pay my bills while also giving me psychological therapy? When will I be able to work out on my phone, and take my phone to the basketball gym and say, “Me and my phone got next!” When!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!