Friday, December 08, 2006

binoculars


Attention Christmas Shoppers! It is time for Nate's Awesome Gift Ideas! (C'mon, Nate can't you think of a better title than that?) Today's awesome gift idea comes from www.OpticsPlanet.net.

Let me tell you why I like OpticsPlanet.com. I have a lot of hobbies. One of those hobbies is people watching. Late night people watching. Late night people watching through windows. That's why I love these radical ATN night vision goggles. I'll tell you what, when I am crouched behind my favorite people watching bush, there is no other goggle I want strapped to my head than these bad boys. The straps are black which matches my people watching outfit perfectly. The only thing that I'm upset about this offer is that the clear head is not included.



But people watching is not my only hobby. I am also an avid butt kicker and crime fighter. Jack Bauer is one of my biggest heroes. And that is why I absolutely must have these Bushnell 2x24 Prowler Night Vision Waterproof Monoculars. Now I can see crime and butt coming a mile a way and then fight and/or kick it accordingly.

I'm also an avid hunter. My favorite thing to hunt is homeless people. Of course I always want to shoot them from pretty far away because of their smell. That's why I use the rifle scopes at OpticPlanet.com. Check them out! This one is my favorite. It's the Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T 1.3x14mm close Quarter/Tactical Rifle Scope. The name just rolls off your tongue, doesn't it?

These awesome vision enhancing gifts, and much much more are all available at www.opticsplanet.com. You can find an enormous selection of holiday gifts – the best brand name Telescopes, Microscopes, Spotting scopes, Digital Camera Scopes & Binoculars, Rifles Scopes, Red Dot Sights, Pocket Monoculars, binoculars, rangefinders, radar guns, sunglasses, goggles, flashlights etc Discount pricing, FREE UPS on orders over $29.95.

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!