Sunday, December 03, 2006

Bestest Blog by Nate Smith EVER!

Well, the results are in and for December 4th, 2006, according to Lizza and Bobby Griffin, my blog was the Best Blog of the Day! Don't believe me? Check it out at The Bestest Blog of All-Time. Now I know what you are saying, "How can a blog that calls itself the Bestest Blog of All-Time review other blogs and call them the bestest blog of a certain day? Aren't those days included in the realm of 'All-Time'? What the hell is going on!!!!" I understand your confusion and frustration, but then again, this blog is called "Nate is a Blog," and I am clearly not a blog, but rather a person who writes a blog. So let's cut them some slack.

Lizza wrote some really nice things about this blog in her review. That leads me to one conclusion: She is chemically inbalanced. This just goes to show that you should never drink and blog. Lizza, seek help. You have a problem.

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!