Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hiatus

As you may have noticed, I have been a huge slacker lately and have not posted much recently. I'm such a cliche. I've been really busy with an internship for a newspaper, as well as several comedy projects, which have all been soaking up my writing time and skills. So I thought I should officially let you know that I am taking a hiatus from Nate is a Blog. I'm not completely shutting down, and I might do something here or there, but for the most part, I won't be back for a while. My suggestion is that you sign up for my subscription service (on the left, scroll down a bit) so that you don't have to keep checking the site all the time and being disappointed. Rather, every now and then you will get a nice surprise in your email from me. This is also a good idea because if you like my writing and comedic style, then you'll want to know what I'm doing next. I have one project in particular that I am very excited about and I might be blogging at a different address for that. When that becomes official, I will post something here.

Thank you for all your kind (and even the unkind) comments you have left for me since you started. I've enjoyed writing for you.

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!