Tuesday, December 12, 2006

5 Reasons for buying Keystroke Capture Software

I've decided I want to purchase a new software from www.spectorsoft.com. It is called keystroke capture and it is really rad. Here are my top 5 reasons for buying this software.

1. If Tom Cruise repels through my air ducts and steals my top secret files, I'll be able to see what he stole.

2. If I pass out and my head lands on my keyboard, I'll be able to find out what files I accidentally deleted.

3. I can monitor my cat's use of my computer.

4. After drunken IM sessions, Mark Foley can find out what he asked that under-aged page to do.

5. Now I can find out what my sister is writing about me in her e-diary.

Do me a favor and check the site out by clicking on the link above.

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!