Friday, October 13, 2006

10 Reasons I'm Glad I Got Laid Off

I got laid off from my job on Thursday. Here are 10 reasons I'm glad it happened.

1. The chair in front of my computer at home is a lot more comfortable than the chair in front of my computer at work.
2. Better hours.
3. Better commute.
4. Saying "I got laid off" is the closest I've ever come to saying "I got laid."
5. More time to practice my nunchuck skills.
6. Everyday is a casual Friday.
7. I don't have to sign someone's birthday card every other day.
8. Better conversations around the water cooler.
9. I can finally start that Boy Band I've always dreamt about.
10. More time to Blog.

Welcome!

Nate is a Blog has found a new home at NoseSplash.com where Nate promises to give you all of the same great content of this site, but just a whole lot more of it. Check it out!